1. It’s dogged that does it.
2. Climb mountains not so the world can see you, but so you can see the world.
3. There’s nothing more beautiful than a smile that struggles through tears.
4. How can men succumb to force?
5. The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
6. If you’re brave enough to say GOODBYE, life will reward you with a new HELLO.
7. Difficult circumstances serve as a textbook of life for people.
1. They say a person needs just three things to be truly happy in this world: someone to love, something to do, and something to hope for.
2. Friendship doubles your joys, and divides your sorrows.
3. All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
4. Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.
5. Tomorrow is never clear.Our time is here.
6. And forever has no end.
7. If you want something you’ve never had, you must be willing to do something you’ve never done.
1. Is your，is you.The more，the more likely to lose grip.We are trying，cherish，have a clear conscience.The，to fate.
2. Sometimes it sucks being strong.Because when people know that you are strong, they think that it is okay to hurt you, over and over again.
3. Sometimes you have to kind of die inside in order to rise from your own ashes and believe in yourself and love yourself to become a new person.
4. You can finish the longest road step by step.But you may be unable to finish the shortest road if you have no action of striding.
5. Trust is the easiest thing in the world to lose，and the hardest thing in the world to get back.
6. Life is not the amount of breaths you take, its the moments that take your breath away.
1. Catch ones heart,never be apart。
2. Don’t hate your past, without it you wouldn’t be the strong person you are today.
3. A taboo for love:Both are dreaming the future of each other but always think of the past of one another.
4. One thorn of experience is worth a whole wilderness of warning.
5. The happiest people don’t have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything.
6. Dont worry too much about the ambiguous future, just make effort for explicit being present.
7. Thinking too much of others makes you nothing in their eyes.
1. We spend most of our lives cutting down our ambitions because the world has told us to think small.Dreams express what your soul is telling you, so as crazy as your dream might seem—even to you—I don’t care: You have to let that out.
2. As long as we dare to dream and don’t get in the way of ourselves, anything is possible–there’s truly no end to where our dreams can take us.
3. You have to speak your dream out loud.
4. It’s not about how to achieve your dreams.It’s about how to lead your life.If you lead your life the right way, the dreams will come to you.
5. If you cannot hear the sound of the genuine in you, you will all of your life spend your days on the ends of strings that somebody else pulls.
6. When you’re always trying to conform to the norm, you lose your uniqueness, which can be the foundation for your greatness.
7. Courage is the most important of all virtues, because without courage, you cannot practice any of the other virtues consistently.
1. Strike while the iron is hot.
2. Give up worryingabout what others think of you What they think isn’t important What isimportant is how you feel about yourself.
3. Pleasant hours fly past.
4. Learn wisdom by the follies of others.
5. You may not control all the events that happen to you, but you can decide not to be reduced by them.
6. Everything will change.The only question is growing up or decaying.
7. Be the heroine of your life, not the victim.
1. One today is worth two tomorrows.
2. Work today, for you know not how much you may be hindered tomorrow.
3. I’m proud of myheart It’s been played, burned, and broken, but it still works.
4. Tiredheart is always hovering between adhering to and giving up, indecisive Troubleis that memory is good, the mind should not mind will stay in memory.
5. If you want knowledge, you must toil for it.
6. No matter how manymistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyonewho isn’t trying.
7. The day is short but the work is much.
1. Time and tide wait for no man.
2. Life is short and you deserve to be happy.
3. Happiness takes no account of time.
4. Some good friends become distantinsensibly, even you do not know why.
5. Knowledge advances by steps and not by leaps.
6. Take time when time comes lest time steal away.
7. Every tide has its ebb.
1. Make hay while the sun shines.
2. Youth is not a time of life, it is a stateof mind
3. There is a friendship, no less than love;relations are not ambiguous.
4. For something, wecan’t understand when we are young but by the time we understand we are nolonger young.
5. You never know how strong you really areuntil being strong is the only choice you have.
6. My indifference is the pride that you don’tunderstand.
7. No matter how hard it is， just keep going because you only fail when you give up.
1. Time tries all.
2. All time is no time when it is past.
3. Life isn’t about waiting for the storm topass, it’s about learning to dance in the rain。
4. Wisdom is better than gold or silver.
5. Everything has its time and that time must be watched.
6. If you are passionateabout something, pursue it, no matter what anyone else thinks That’s howdreams are achieved.
7. The morning sun never lasts a day.
1. Sometimes life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards.
2. One day, you will meet a rich man, let you feel that others are the clouds.
3. Tomorrow comes never.
4. Have you somewhat to do tomorrow， do it today.
5. One law infriendship: Never make your friend feel lonely, so disturb them as much as youcan.
6. Punctuality is the soul of business.
7. A handful of common sense is worth a bushel of learning.
1. Nothing is impossible!
2. Nothing for nothing.
3. The man who has made up his mind to win will never say “impossible “.(Bonaparte Napoleon ,French emperor )
4. All things come to those who wait.
5. Victory won”t come to me unless I go to it.– M.Moore
6. We must accept finite disappointment, but we must never lose infinite hope.– Mattin Luther King
7. Never abandon an oldfriend You will never find one who can take his place Friendship is likewine, it gets better as it grows older.
1. I am a slow walker,but I never walk backwards.(Abraham.Lincoln America)
2. It”s great to be great , but it”s greater to be human.—W.Rogers
3. I can make it through the rain.I can stand up once again on my own.
4. One”s real value first lies in to what degree and what sense he set himself.(Einstein Germany)
5. One thing I know,that is I know nothing.(Socrates Greek)
6. Cease to struggle and you cease to live.– Thomas Carlyle
7. Never underestimate your power to change yourself!
1. I will greet this day with love in my heart.
2. Do what you say,say what you do
3. You have to believe in yourself .That”s the secret of success.(Charles Chaplin , American actor )
4. A thousand-li journey is started by taking the first step.
5. Never, never, never, never give up (Winston Churchill)
6. A man is not old as long as he is seeking something.A man is not old until regrets take the place of dreams.(J.Barrymore)
7. While there is life there is hope.
1. Never underestimate your power to change yourself!
2. Nothing is impossible!
3. Do what you say,say what you do.
4. The man who has made up his mind to win will never say “impossible “.
5. Live a noble and honest life. Reviving past times in your old age will help you to enjoy your life again.
6. You have to believe in yourself . That”s the secret of success.
7. You cannot improve your past, but you can improve your future. Once time is wasted, life is wasted
1. Don’t aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.
2. All things come to those who wait.
3. Victory won”t come to me unless I go to it.
4. A man is not old as long as he is seeking something. A man is not old until regrets take the place of dreams.
5. While there is life there is hope.一
6. I am a slow walker,but I never walk backwards.
7. Cease to struggle and you cease to live.
1. The shortest way to do many things is to only one thing at a time.
2. There’s only one corner of the universe you can be sure of improving, and that’s your own self.
3. The first step is as good as half over.
4. Do one thing at a time, and do well.
5. Believe that god is fair.
6. Wealth is the test of a man’s character.
7. The best hearts are always the bravest.
1. No one can call back yesterday. Yesterday will not be called again.
2. Punctuality is the soul of business.
3. There is no royal road to science ,and only those who do not dread the fatiguing climb of gaining its numinous summits.
4. Make hay while the sun shines.
5. Let youth glitter in struggling.
6. Work today, for you know not how much you may be hindered tomorrow.
7. Procrastination is the thief of time.
1. Energy-saving, white square regret later reading.
2. If a man has a will, all things can be.
3. A climber who is at the top of the mountain will not be intoxicated with some of the footprints along the way.
4. Investment knowledge is wise, knowledge in the investment network is even more sensible.
5. Laziness is a permanent disappointment.
6. There is no royal road to learning, but life is short.
7. The power that prevents us from flying is the fear that comes from our hearts.
1. The new road often start is narrow, but it is their extension to broaden the overture.
2. Gather ye rosebuds while ye may, not treatsblossomless spatial booklet.
3. Not afraid of suffering, three five years of hard work; fear of suffering, endure hardship for a lifetime.
4. Only the first one can teach you how to be the first.
5. Behind each of the strenuous efforts, there must be double reward.
6. Dont fly already, but blockbuster, soar.
7. Happiness and luck are at a price, and there is no free lunch!
1. To know the past life because of this life is to know, to know the results, the author of this life is.
2. The most difficult time, that is, we are not far from the success of the time.
3. A gap of the cup, if you look at it from another angle, it is still round.
4. Pay is not necessarily a harvest, and strive to be worth it.
5. People have the faith and the pursuit will be able to endure all hardships, to adapt to all the environment.
6. A man can succeed at almost anything for which he has unlimited enthusiasm.
7. You learn an important lesson when you are no longer in the rush to deny it.
1. Human experience is the life of the ore, the vitality of life in the release of the extract.
2. To admit a mistake has been changed by half.
3. To see more of the world; not to please others.
4. The fantasy of youth is both wild and lovely.
5. Misfortunes tend to come from comparison, and happiness comes from comparison.
6. To succeed, do not run with the horse, to ride in a horse, immediately successful.
7. The beautiful blueprint, falls on the idle hands, but is also a page of paper.
1. A winner will not give up, and a give up will never win.
2. Some hardships, but also the destruction of others.
3. Remember: you are the captain of your life, take your own way, why care about other.
4. Dont ask what others do for you, but ask what you do for others.
5. At the end of time and space, all the physical characteristics of loss of meaning.
6. Goals and beliefs give people a lasting power. It is the spiritual support of the people.
7. Other people look down on you, unfortunately, they look down on their own, more unfortunate.
1. If you believe in yourself, you can do anything.
2. The lamp of life is lighted with passion, and the boat of life is moving forward.
3. Time is money, Time is money.
4. Again difficult, oxygen is always enough to suck it!
5. The most powerful Bodhisattva is our hand.
6. Success never give up on anyone, only if you give up your success.
7. The waterfall is spectacular, because it is not retreat.
1. Talk less than work. Why dont you go to.
2. Remember, dont let up, dont count on it. Dont count on it. A man can stand on my feet!
3. Believe is the starting point for success, persistence is the end of success.
4. Ninety-nine times the theory is not as much as one action.
5. The most tiring thing in the world, falsely.
6. Failure is what I need, as well as success.
7. Thirty years east of the river, thirty years in the west, Mo bullying the poor
1. Never put off what you can do today until tomorrow.
2. Wasting time is robbing oneself.
3. The greatest test of courage on earth is to bear defeat without losing heart.
4. A man’s best friends are his ten fingers.
5. Only they who fulfill their duties in everyday matters will fulfill them on great occasions.
6. The shortest way to do many things is to only one thing at a time.
7. There’s only one corner of the universe you can be sure of improving, and that’s your own self.
1. The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
2. The reason why a great man is great is that he resolves to be a great man.
3. Suffering is the most powerful teacher of life.
4. Adversity is a good discipline.
5. A man can’t ride your back unless it is bent.
6. Although again sweet candy, also has a bitter day.
7. Sharp tools make good work.
1. When all else is lost the future still remains.
2. Sow nothing, reap nothing.
3. Keep on going never give up.
4. The wealth of the mind is the only wealth.
5. Never say die.
6. Nurture passes nature.
7. There is no garden without its weeds.
1. Better an empty purse than an empty head.
2. He that can have patience, can have what he will.
3. All things are difficult before they are easy.
4. Every man is his own worst enemy.
5. Birth is much, but breeding is more.
6. The voice of one man is the voice of no one.
7. All things in their being are good for something.
1. Never put off what you can do today until tomorrow.
2. You’re uinique, nothing can replace you.
3. Winners do what losers don’t want to do.
4. Live well, love lots, and laugh often.
5. Quitters never win and winners never quit.
6. Whatever is worth doing is worth doing well.
7. The good seaman is known in bad weather.