Simple tips can save us not only time but money!
It’s up to each individual to decide whether to wear makeup, to “color” yourself completely once a day, to keep yourself to a minimum, or not to use makeup. But if you choose makeup, you should be aware of these tips to help save time, energy, and money.
1. Preheat your eyeliner before applying it
It pays to heat the liner properly to make lines even and easier to put down. Hold the pencil’s tip in the flame (for example, a lighter or burning match) for one second, then wait 15 seconds to cool and apply. You’ll be surprised how neat and beautiful this line becomes!
2. Test makeup under different lights
Before leaving the house, check cosmetics used in a different light: brighter lights at night (preferably on the white spectrum) or during the day. This will help to see uneven skin tone or “extra” shadows on the eyelids.
3. Use a white polish instead of a clear primer
For a brighter manicure, apply a white varnish instead of a clear primer: It also protects the finger deck from dye but makes the main varnish more succulent.
4. Color your lashes the right way
For lashes, instead of pointing up, point the brush toward your nose – the lashes will appear thicker, and the eyes – larger and more expressive.
5. Apply perfume correctly
Pulse points: wrist, behind the ear, root of the neck. And elsewhere.
6. Don’t throw away your makeup
Out of foundation? Cut open the tube and pour the residue accumulated on the wall into small containers (old contact lens containers are appropriate, for example). You’d be surprised how much makeup you throw away!
7. Use a white pencil to accentuate eye shadow.
A simple but effective technique: Apply a white pencil to your eyelids before using the shadow. A white pencil will enhance color and give the eyes more expression.
8. An easy way to paint smoky eyes
Use liquid eyeliner or pencil to create diagonal mesh around the outer corners of your eyes, then mix with an applicator to blend in with your favorite shade. Smokey Eyes ready!
9. Powder lipstick
Do you want your lipstick to stay on your lips longer? Then, the old trick works: Place a paper towel on your painted lips and spray powder over them. It worked well!
Many people think blush is to enhance their looks. A good blush will look energetic, while a lousy blush will look rustic. The cheek is red, and tall light repair let same, having the effect that decorates a face, can increase integral atmosphere feeling again simultaneously.
But do you know how to use blusher?
Blush application steps:
Step1: Before applying makeup, wash your face thoroughly to remove dirt and dirt. Exfoliating or stimulating circulation with a massage cream is even better. Can apply to protect wet face film or it is instant glorious to maintain article, do beforehand nurse to keep, let the skin “completely reborn,” undertake the color makeup action after perfect.
Step 2: Apply a good base of makeup and first correct or alter the skin tone.
Step 3: Apply a moisturizing foundation to make your makeup look thinner and smoother.
Step4: Apply the blush to the laughing muscles of the face and ears. Can use more pink, brush to inside by outside again, dizzy catch more natural ruddy feeling. Laughing muscles of the face and ears. Can use more pink, touch to inside by outside again, dizzy catch more natural ruddy feeling.
The choice of blush is significant. Bad blush choices can make your complexion darker and look rustic. Here’s how to choose a blush that suits you.
Choose blusher according to skin type
(1) Oily skin: by high-temperature baking powder blush, powder texture is thin and delicate after application for absorption of excess oil components on the face, that is, the oil control effect is visible to the naked eye, so it is oily skin or oily skin. Perfectly fit with skin, create a dry and delicate makeup effect.
(2) Normal skin: can choose different blush according to the season when choosing blush—dry winter. Choose moist blush liquid or blush cream. Summer oil picks persistent control oil blush.
(3) Dry skin: the cream blush contains specific oil and plant essence components, which are relatively good for skin adhesion and moisture, and will not appear the embarrassment of floating powder card powder. At the same time, its chroma is also the most prominent among the three germplasm, so it is the only choice for dry skin.
(4) Combination skin: Liquid blush has a particular moisturizing effect, but it is not too oily, and the texture is relatively light. The makeup effect on the face presents a natural and transparent product. And the lasting degree of liquid blush and color is better, and it is very suitable for skin “diversified” mixed muscle to create a clear and natural makeup look.
(5) Sensitive skin: liquid, powder, and cream can be used when sensitive skin chooses blush. But avoid allergens and opt for natural ingredients such as pearl powder, hyaluronic acid, and mineral powder.
Choose blusher according to skin tone
(1) Slant white skin color: white skin color for blush color selection is quite extensive, but the collocation out of the most vivid color is still a. Pink comprises various shades of pink, including bean paste, bright pink, and peach pink.
(2) partial yellow skin color: yellow skin artificial avoid skin dark, in the choice of blush must avoid light pink or peach pink. Choose some bright pink blush, such as gold pink, apricot, etc., can not only maintain the warmth of the skin itself but also improve the dull color of the skin to add luster, creating a complete visual sense of vitality.
(3) slant black color: slant black color of the person must avoid light pink when choosing blush. This color on the face will make up for the “dirty” highlighted incisively and vividly.
Choose blusher according to your makeup style
(1) Japan and South Korea makeup style: slight bead light blush. The face will emit a slight natural gloss with a little iridescent blush, highlighting the delicate features.
(2) European and American makeup style: matte blush. As the name implies, it is not to have a burnished feeling, and a hazy soft mist effect is presented after going up the face, resulting in a specific invisible pore.
(3) Party makeup style: Pearl Blush. With mica granules, it’s a low-key highlighter on the upper face, providing a gorgeous texture that enhances the skin’s gloss and is perfect for a party look. But please note that pearl blush will highlight pores on the face, so the sister with thick pores should be careful to choose.
Eyeshadow can not only make your eyes look bigger, but it can also change your aura when applied to your makeup. Different colors of eye shadow can achieve other effects, such as dark eye shadow can make your eyes more profound, pink eye shadow can make you cuter, and wine red eye shadow can make your eyes sexier.
So how to use eye shadow correctly for novices?
- First of all, brush with eye shadow to take appropriate light brown eye shadow, in the upper eyelid of the entire eye socket daub, daub technique to dizzy from the back to the front, the effect will be better.
- Use the same eye shadow again and continue to apply a thin layer on the lower eyelid.
- The following use is dark brown eye shadow. You can use an eye shadow brush with a small amount of eye shadow in the deepest position of the eye socket brush again. So it uses different levels of brown eye shadow overlay to create a deep sense of the eyes.
- Dip an appropriate amount of light golden eye shadow, daub in the middle part of the upper eyelid so that it can play a role in brightening, and create a sense of the depth of light color so that the whole eye makeup looks more distinctive.
- Draw a thin upper and lower lash line with gold coffee eyeliner at the root of the eyelashes.
- Finally, you can use long and thin mascara, brush one layer on your eyelashes, and then evenly brush the second layer with thick mascara so that your eyelashes will become long and dense, and your eyes will appear larger.
For beginners, the choice of eye shadow is essential. Beginners can choose their own eye shadow according to their situation or the texture of eye shadow.
Choose according to your situation:
- Single eyelid: for the person with a single eyelid, when choosing eye shadow, the first: should choose the matte eye shadow, do not choose flash; Second: avoid shiny, delicate colors in particular. Shinier, lighter colors will make your eyes look smaller, so those with matte eyeshadow and single LIDS will work best.
- Swollen eyelids: for swollen eyelids of the baby, the hot pink and orange department are not suitable. Do you think it will look good, go up or like a giant orange, or like being beaten? And try not to use a shimmery eyeshadow to brighten the eyes. Otherwise, everyone’s attention will be on the eyes, and the eyes appear more swollen. The dumb bright ground color is the excellent choice of swollen eye baby, detumescence and appears eyes abstruse. Similar colors can be chosen. For example, you can try orange-brown and red-brown eye shadow with brown tones.
Choose according to the texture of eye shadow:
- Matte: The characteristic of matte eye shadow is the high saturation of the color, and it is easier to apply blush. It is very suitable for use as a daily makeup eye shadow style. A lot of dumb light eye shadow color and luster degree is small so that the color will be dark. It is a good choice for our daily makeup. Its other advantage is that the dark can keep our eyes bright and deep, which eye type can be a good fit by dumb light if some eyes are swollen. It’s a great way to disguise it. Also, matte without sequins is very understated.
- Shimmery: shimmery and matte, on the contrary, is a more high-profile type, which added a lot of light flashes, relatively more prone to fly powder. Because it’s soft and shiny, it’s excellent for big occasions and dates. Even if the pressure is pretty solid, I hope that when girls make up with a brush with a bit of water to draw, to avoid flying powder.
- Chrome: Chrome is a kind of eye shadow that does not significantly pick one’s eye model, no matter sheet besmear still fold brush is lovely, after using, there is another color on its surface to show. A lot of girls love it.
Apply loose powder directly after applying lotion？
Yes, you can. However, as a rule, loose powder has a weak coverage effect and is mainly used after foundation or swept up with a sizeable, flexible powder brush at the end to set the makeup and make it last longer. Loose powder has the effect of absorbing excess oil from the face, so if you don’t want your skin to look too oily, use a flexible powder brush to apply a thin layer of loose powder. If you want to protect your skin from the sun, apply sunscreen after primary skincare and then loose powder. Loose powder is the last step in the whole makeup routine. Loose powder generally contains fine talcum powder, which absorbs excess oil on the face and reduces facial shine. It can adjust skin tone, make makeup more lasting, smooth and detailed, and prevent makeup from coming off. The last step of the makeup, brush the powder, which means the makeup is complete. In addition, the loose powder also covers up the blemishes on the face, making the makeup look softer, especially for daily life makeup. Therefore, the procedure of using loose powder to set the makeup is indispensable to make the makeup delicate and long-lasting. In addition, loose powder has another interpretation on the Internet, meaning scattered “fans”. When selecting a loose powder, use the puff to rub the powder on the back of the hand. If the phenomenon of floating powder does not fit well with the skin, the effect of setting the makeup is not very good. You can also take a little bit of loose powder with your thumb and index finger, pin it, and feel it. If the powder gently slips off in your fingers without remaining in the folds of your fingers, it means it has a delicate, light texture and good powder quality.
Can I use loose powder on my face directly without makeup?
It’s okay to put on sunscreen after primary skincare and then loose powder to relieve the greasy feeling of skin care products, but remember to remove your makeup later because the loose powder is a cosmetic product. If you want to add any steps in the middle, remember that flexible powder fixing is the last step, the sunscreen class should be ranked behind the loose powder. There is a specific oil control effect, the face will be a little less oil, but the loose powder is a makeup class, mainly used to set the makeup and oil control. The powder is used to set the makeup, first with isolation cream, then foundation, blush, and finally with loose powder to set the makeup. The BB cream is now famous and has the effect of isolation cream and foundation after using BB cream with loose powder. Priming and makeup removal are necessary; priming and makeup removal are both for the protection of the skin, priming is to isolate the damage of cosmetics on the skin, makeup removal is to keep cosmetics residue on the skin, how good cosmetics are harmful to the skin, can not let it stay on the skin overnight.
Why we need loose powder?
Makeup setting: Since the professional name of loose powder is “setting powder”, the leading role is to set the makeup. Sweeping on the setting powder can fix the makeup; cosmetics will not quickly shift or flake.
Smooth texture: When you sweep the powder on your skin, your sense of touch will tell you how smooth and friendly it is.
Oil control: Setting powder can absorb the oil on the surface so that the makeup remains shiny and can extend its durability of the makeup.
Finishing: When the colour of the makeup is uneven or uncoordinated, the powder plays a finishing role and can neutralize the uneven skin tone.
Three mistakes you may meet when applying loose powder
1. Using a puff to apply
Many girls apply loose powder and choose the puff to apply. It is straightforward to use drag to apply, dipped in a little loose powder, directly on the face. Therefore, when applying three parts, we should choose to use a loose powder brush to apply it. When using the flexible powder brush dipped in the appropriate amount, gently brush a few backs and forth so that the words out very evenly will not reach that, there is a place more another place less situation.
2. not in the correct order when applying
Loose powder must be applied in the correct order; there are many people in the application of loose powder, really all the makeup all done and then used. But at this time, the application of the painting on top of the eye shadow, on top of the eyebrows. So the makeup looks very awkward. And there is also the possibility of causing a floating powder situation. So when applying loose powder, the loose powder must use in the correct order, and when applying it, we have to go after the base makeup to apply the loose powder. This will be an excellent way to make the base makeup and cosmetics blend well.
3. use too white loose powder
There are few girls with dull skin, and they choose a darker-coloured loose powder at this time. But out of applying this too white loose powder, it is easy to make the whole makeup easier to take off. And after the too white loose powder is applied to the face, it will also look extraordinary, and the entire makeup is very awkward. So when choosing a trifle, choose a loose powder that suits you. When choosing one, choose a loose powder similar to your skin tone, and it will look better.