It happened that a Dog had got a piece of meat and was carrying it home in his mouth to eat it in peace. Now, on his way home he had to cross a plank lying across a running brook. As he crossed, he looked down and saw his own shadow reflected in the water beneath. Thinking it was another dog with another piece of meat, he made up his mind to have that also. So he made a snap at the shadow in the water, but as he opened his mouth the piece of meat fell out, dropped into the water and was never seen more.
Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow.
Whether sixty or sixteen, there is in every human being’s heart the lure of wonders, the unfailing childlike appetite of what’s next and the joy of the game of living. In the center of your heart and my heart there is a wireless station: so long as it receives messages of beauty, hope, cheer, courage and power from men and from the infinite, so long are you young.
An individual human existence should be like a river—small at first, narrowly contained within its banks, and rushing passionately past boulders and over waterfalls. Gradually the river grows wider, the banks recede, the waters flow more quietly, and in the end, without any visible break, they become merged in the sea, and painlessly lose their individual being.
Youth means a temperamental predominance of courage over timidity,of the appetite for adventure over the love of ease.This often exists in a man of sixty more than a boy of twenty.Nobody grows old merely by a number of years.We grow old by deserting our ideals.
Years may wrinkle the skin,but to give up enthusiasm wrinkles the soul. Worry, fear, self-distrust bows the heart and turns the spirit back to dust.
However mean your life is,meet it and live it ;do not shun it and call it hard names.It is not so bad as you are.It looks poorest when you are richest.The fault-finder will find faults in paradise.Love your life,poor as it is.You may perhaps have some pleasant,thrilling,glorious hourss,even in a poor-house.The setting sun is reflected from the windows of the alms-house as brightly as from the rich man’s abode;the snow melts before its door as early in the spring.I do not see but a quiet mind may live as contentedly there,and have as cheering thoughts,as in a palace.The town’s poor seem to me often to live the most independent lives of any.May be they are simply great enough to receive without misgiving.Most think that they are above being supported by the town;but it often happens that they are not above supporting themselves by dishonest means.which should be more disreputable.Cultivate poverty like a garden herb,like sage.Do not trouble yourself much to get new things,whether clothes or friends,Turn the old,return to them.Things do not change;we change.Sell your clothes and keep your thoughts.
You do not have to pretend in order to seem more like someone else. you do not have to lie to hide the parts of you that are not like what you see in anyone else.
You were meant to be different. Nowhere, in all of history, will the same things be going on in anyone’s mind, soul and spirit as are going on in yours right now.
If you did not exist, there would be a hole in creation, a gap in history, and something missing from the plan for humankind. treasure your uniqueness. It is a gift given only to you. enjoy it and share it!
No one can reach out to others in the same way that you can. No one can speak your words. no one can convey your meanings. No one can comfortothers with your kind of comfort. No one can bring your kind of understanding to another person. No one can be cheerful and light-hearted3 and joyous4 in your way. no one can smile your smile. No one else can bring the whole unique impact of you to another human being.
Share your uniqueness. Let it flow out freely among your family and friends, and the people you meet in the rush.
1. Strike while the iron is hot.
2. Give up worryingabout what others think of you What they think isn’t important What isimportant is how you feel about yourself.
3. Pleasant hours fly past.
4. Learn wisdom by the follies of others.
5. You may not control all the events that happen to you, but you can decide not to be reduced by them.
6. Everything will change.The only question is growing up or decaying.
7. Be the heroine of your life, not the victim.
1. Time tames the strongest grief.
2. When an opportunity is neglected, it never comes back to you.
3. To save time is to lengthen life.
4. Time tries truth.
5. To him that does everything in its proper time, one day is worth three.
6. Doubt is the key of knowledge.
7. Wisdom is more to be envied than riches.
1. One today is worth two tomorrows.
2. Work today, for you know not how much you may be hindered tomorrow.
3. I’m proud of myheart It’s been played, burned, and broken, but it still works.
4. Tiredheart is always hovering between adhering to and giving up, indecisive Troubleis that memory is good, the mind should not mind will stay in memory.
5. If you want knowledge, you must toil for it.
6. No matter how manymistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyonewho isn’t trying.
7. The day is short but the work is much.
1. Time and tide wait for no man.
2. Life is short and you deserve to be happy.
3. Happiness takes no account of time.
4. Some good friends become distantinsensibly, even you do not know why.
5. Knowledge advances by steps and not by leaps.
6. Take time when time comes lest time steal away.
7. Every tide has its ebb.
1. Make hay while the sun shines.
2. Youth is not a time of life, it is a stateof mind
3. There is a friendship, no less than love;relations are not ambiguous.
4. For something, wecan’t understand when we are young but by the time we understand we are nolonger young.
5. You never know how strong you really areuntil being strong is the only choice you have.
6. My indifference is the pride that you don’tunderstand.
7. No matter how hard it is， just keep going because you only fail when you give up.
1. Time tries all.
2. All time is no time when it is past.
3. Life isn’t about waiting for the storm topass, it’s about learning to dance in the rain。
4. Wisdom is better than gold or silver.
5. Everything has its time and that time must be watched.
6. If you are passionateabout something, pursue it, no matter what anyone else thinks That’s howdreams are achieved.
7. The morning sun never lasts a day.
1. Sometimes life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards.
2. One day, you will meet a rich man, let you feel that others are the clouds.
3. Tomorrow comes never.
4. Have you somewhat to do tomorrow， do it today.
5. One law infriendship: Never make your friend feel lonely, so disturb them as much as youcan.
6. Punctuality is the soul of business.
7. A handful of common sense is worth a bushel of learning.
1. Nothing is impossible!
2. Nothing for nothing.
3. The man who has made up his mind to win will never say “impossible “.(Bonaparte Napoleon ,French emperor )
4. All things come to those who wait.
5. Victory won”t come to me unless I go to it.– M.Moore
6. We must accept finite disappointment, but we must never lose infinite hope.– Mattin Luther King
7. Never abandon an oldfriend You will never find one who can take his place Friendship is likewine, it gets better as it grows older.
1. I am a slow walker,but I never walk backwards.(Abraham.Lincoln America)
2. It”s great to be great , but it”s greater to be human.—W.Rogers
3. I can make it through the rain.I can stand up once again on my own.
4. One”s real value first lies in to what degree and what sense he set himself.(Einstein Germany)
5. One thing I know,that is I know nothing.(Socrates Greek)
6. Cease to struggle and you cease to live.– Thomas Carlyle
7. Never underestimate your power to change yourself!
1. I will greet this day with love in my heart.
2. Do what you say,say what you do
3. You have to believe in yourself .That”s the secret of success.(Charles Chaplin , American actor )
4. A thousand-li journey is started by taking the first step.
5. Never, never, never, never give up (Winston Churchill)
6. A man is not old as long as he is seeking something.A man is not old until regrets take the place of dreams.(J.Barrymore)
7. While there is life there is hope.
1. Never underestimate your power to change yourself!
2. Nothing is impossible!
3. Do what you say,say what you do.
4. The man who has made up his mind to win will never say “impossible “.
5. Live a noble and honest life. Reviving past times in your old age will help you to enjoy your life again.
6. You have to believe in yourself . That”s the secret of success.
7. You cannot improve your past, but you can improve your future. Once time is wasted, life is wasted
1. Don’t aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.
2. All things come to those who wait.
3. Victory won”t come to me unless I go to it.
4. A man is not old as long as he is seeking something. A man is not old until regrets take the place of dreams.
5. While there is life there is hope.一
6. I am a slow walker,but I never walk backwards.
7. Cease to struggle and you cease to live.
1. The shortest way to do many things is to only one thing at a time.
2. There’s only one corner of the universe you can be sure of improving, and that’s your own self.
3. The first step is as good as half over.
4. Do one thing at a time, and do well.
5. Believe that god is fair.
6. Wealth is the test of a man’s character.
7. The best hearts are always the bravest.
1. No one can call back yesterday. Yesterday will not be called again.
2. Punctuality is the soul of business.
3. There is no royal road to science ,and only those who do not dread the fatiguing climb of gaining its numinous summits.
4. Make hay while the sun shines.
5. Let youth glitter in struggling.
6. Work today, for you know not how much you may be hindered tomorrow.
7. Procrastination is the thief of time.
1. Energy-saving, white square regret later reading.
2. If a man has a will, all things can be.
3. A climber who is at the top of the mountain will not be intoxicated with some of the footprints along the way.
4. Investment knowledge is wise, knowledge in the investment network is even more sensible.
5. Laziness is a permanent disappointment.
6. There is no royal road to learning, but life is short.
7. The power that prevents us from flying is the fear that comes from our hearts.
1. The new road often start is narrow, but it is their extension to broaden the overture.
2. Gather ye rosebuds while ye may, not treatsblossomless spatial booklet.
3. Not afraid of suffering, three five years of hard work; fear of suffering, endure hardship for a lifetime.
4. Only the first one can teach you how to be the first.
5. Behind each of the strenuous efforts, there must be double reward.
6. Dont fly already, but blockbuster, soar.
7. Happiness and luck are at a price, and there is no free lunch!
1. To know the past life because of this life is to know, to know the results, the author of this life is.
2. The most difficult time, that is, we are not far from the success of the time.
3. A gap of the cup, if you look at it from another angle, it is still round.
4. Pay is not necessarily a harvest, and strive to be worth it.
5. People have the faith and the pursuit will be able to endure all hardships, to adapt to all the environment.
6. A man can succeed at almost anything for which he has unlimited enthusiasm.
7. You learn an important lesson when you are no longer in the rush to deny it.
1. Human experience is the life of the ore, the vitality of life in the release of the extract.
2. To admit a mistake has been changed by half.
3. To see more of the world; not to please others.
4. The fantasy of youth is both wild and lovely.
5. Misfortunes tend to come from comparison, and happiness comes from comparison.
6. To succeed, do not run with the horse, to ride in a horse, immediately successful.
7. The beautiful blueprint, falls on the idle hands, but is also a page of paper.
1. A winner will not give up, and a give up will never win.
2. Some hardships, but also the destruction of others.
3. Remember: you are the captain of your life, take your own way, why care about other.
4. Dont ask what others do for you, but ask what you do for others.
5. At the end of time and space, all the physical characteristics of loss of meaning.
6. Goals and beliefs give people a lasting power. It is the spiritual support of the people.
7. Other people look down on you, unfortunately, they look down on their own, more unfortunate.
1. If you believe in yourself, you can do anything.
2. The lamp of life is lighted with passion, and the boat of life is moving forward.
3. Time is money, Time is money.
4. Again difficult, oxygen is always enough to suck it!
5. The most powerful Bodhisattva is our hand.
6. Success never give up on anyone, only if you give up your success.
7. The waterfall is spectacular, because it is not retreat.
1. Talk less than work. Why dont you go to.
2. Remember, dont let up, dont count on it. Dont count on it. A man can stand on my feet!
3. Believe is the starting point for success, persistence is the end of success.
4. Ninety-nine times the theory is not as much as one action.
5. The most tiring thing in the world, falsely.
6. Failure is what I need, as well as success.
7. Thirty years east of the river, thirty years in the west, Mo bullying the poor
1. Never put off what you can do today until tomorrow.
2. Wasting time is robbing oneself.
3. The greatest test of courage on earth is to bear defeat without losing heart.
4. A man’s best friends are his ten fingers.
5. Only they who fulfill their duties in everyday matters will fulfill them on great occasions.
6. The shortest way to do many things is to only one thing at a time.
7. There’s only one corner of the universe you can be sure of improving, and that’s your own self.
1. The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
2. The reason why a great man is great is that he resolves to be a great man.
3. Suffering is the most powerful teacher of life.
4. Adversity is a good discipline.
5. A man can’t ride your back unless it is bent.
6. Although again sweet candy, also has a bitter day.
7. Sharp tools make good work.
1. When all else is lost the future still remains.
2. Sow nothing, reap nothing.
3. Keep on going never give up.
4. The wealth of the mind is the only wealth.
5. Never say die.
6. Nurture passes nature.
7. There is no garden without its weeds.
1. Better an empty purse than an empty head.
2. He that can have patience, can have what he will.
3. All things are difficult before they are easy.
4. Every man is his own worst enemy.
5. Birth is much, but breeding is more.
6. The voice of one man is the voice of no one.
7. All things in their being are good for something.
1. Never put off what you can do today until tomorrow.
2. You’re uinique, nothing can replace you.
3. Winners do what losers don’t want to do.
4. Live well, love lots, and laugh often.
5. Quitters never win and winners never quit.
6. Whatever is worth doing is worth doing well.
7. The good seaman is known in bad weather.