1. Fearlessness is like a muscle. I know from my own life that the more I exercise it, the more natural it becomes to not let my fears run me.
2. Be strong but not rude. Be kind but not weak. Be humble but not timid. Be proud but not arrogant.
3. You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.
4. In order to conquer, what we need is to dare, still to dare, and always to dare.
5. Even the wolf has its moments of weakness, in which it sides with the lamb and thinks: I hope it runs away.
6. Desire is the starting point of all achievement, not a hope, not a wish, but a keen pulsating desire which transcends everything.
7. Few things are impossible in themselves; and it is often for want of will, rather than of means, that man fails to succeed.