1. To choose time is to save time .
2. Do not , for one repulse , give up the purpose that you resolved to effect .
3. There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.
4. A chain is no stronger than its weakest link.
5. The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
6. Few things are impossible in themselves; and it is often for want of will, rather than of means, that man fails to succeed.
7. Whatever is worth doing is worth doing well.