1. One today is worth two tomorrows.
2. Work today, for you know not how much you may be hindered tomorrow.
3. I’m proud of myheart It’s been played, burned, and broken, but it still works.
4. Tiredheart is always hovering between adhering to and giving up, indecisive Troubleis that memory is good, the mind should not mind will stay in memory.
5. If you want knowledge, you must toil for it.
6. No matter how manymistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyonewho isn’t trying.
7. The day is short but the work is much.