Make-up artistry is a skill that requires both creativity and technical know-how. It is an art form that has been passed down through generations, and it continues to evolve with new products, techniques, and trends.
If you are interested in pursuing a career in make-up artistry or simply want to enhance your skills, our comprehensive make-up artistry course is perfect for you.
What will you learn?
Our course covers a wide range of topics, from the basics of make-up application to advanced techniques for different skin types and facial features. Here are some of the topics we will cover:
- Colour theory and use of colours in make-up
- Preparation of the skin for make-up
- Application of foundation, concealer, and powder
- Contouring and highlighting techniques
- Eye make-up, including eyeliner, eyeshadow, and false lashes
- Lip make-up, including lip liner, lipstick, and gloss
- Bridal and special occasion make-up
- Make-up for different skin types and ages
Who can take this course?
Our make-up artistry course is suitable for anyone who is passionate about make-up and wants to learn more about this art form. You don’t need any previous experience or qualifications to join the course, as we will cover everything from the basics to advanced techniques.
The course is also ideal for those who are looking to start a career in make-up artistry. Whether you want to work in the fashion industry, television, or film, our course will equip you with all the skills you need to succeed in this exciting and challenging field.
What are the benefits of taking this course?
Our make-up artistry course has many benefits, including:
- Learning from industry experts with years of experience
- Hands-on training with the latest products and techniques
- A comprehensive understanding of make-up artistry
- A strong foundation for a career in make-up artistry
- A portfolio of work to showcase your skills to potential clients or employers
How long is the course?
The course is designed to be flexible and can be completed at your own pace. We recommend that you take around 6-12 months to complete the course, depending on your schedule and how much time you can dedicate to the course each week.
How do I enrol in the course?
To enrol in our make-up artistry course, simply fill out our online application form and submit it along with the course fee. Once we receive your application, we will send you all the course materials and details on how to get started.
Are you ready to master the art of make-up? Enrol in our comprehensive make-up artistry course today!