When it comes to hair care, it can be difficult to find the perfect products that not only work well but also smell amazing. There’s nothing better than stepping out of the shower with freshly washed and conditioned hair that smells divine. So, we have rounded up the best smelling shampoo and conditioner for healthy, shiny locks.
The Best Smelling Shampoos
1. Herbal Essences Bio: Renew Shampoo – This shampoo is infused with delicious-smelling ingredients like argan oil and aloe. It also contains no parabens, gluten, or colorants, making it a great option for those with sensitive scalps.
2. Briogeo Scalp Revival Charcoal + Coconut Oil Micro-exfoliating Shampoo – Not only does this shampoo have a heavenly coconut scent, but it also contains charcoal to detoxify the scalp and micro-exfoliators to remove dead skin cells.
3. Ouai Repair Shampoo – This shampoo has a refreshing floral scent with notes of gardenia, ylang-ylang, and white musk. It also contains keratin to strengthen and repair damaged hair.
The Best Smelling Conditioners
1. OGX Coconut Milk Conditioner – If you love the smell of coconut, then this conditioner is for you. It’s enriched with coconut milk, coconut oil, and egg white proteins to hydrate and strengthen hair.
2. Living Proof Restore Conditioner – This conditioner has a fresh and clean scent with hints of citrus, jasmine, and amber. It also contains patented Healthy Hair Molecule technology to restore damaged hair.
3. Bumble and Bumble Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil Conditioner – This conditioner has a luxurious scent with notes of coconut, sweet almond, and macadamia nut. It also contains a blend of six lightweight oils to nourish and hydrate hair.
How to Use the Best Smelling Shampoo and Conditioner
To get the most out of your shampoo and conditioner, follow these steps:
- Wet your hair thoroughly with warm water.
- Apply a small amount of shampoo to your scalp and massage gently for a few minutes.
- Rinse your hair thoroughly with warm water, making sure to get all of the shampoo out.
- Apply a small amount of conditioner to the ends of your hair, avoiding the scalp.
- Leave the conditioner in for a few minutes before rinsing it out with cool water.
By using the best smelling shampoo and conditioner for healthy, shiny locks, you can elevate your hair care routine and enjoy the benefits of silky, fragrant hair.